Saturday, September 29, 2007

Another Catholic blogger meme

I got this meme from V for Victory

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo? Usually the Novus Ordo

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there? About a block

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be? Roman Catholic

4. Are you a comment junkie? I honestly don't comment as much as I used to.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on? Yes, I am not one that always has to have the last word, but I like to add onto others's sentiments sometimes.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog? No, I would only do that if I was ashamed of what I put. If I am ashamed to put it though, its best to keep it to myself.

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on? Definitely the Curt Jester

8. Which blog is the first one you check? Faith and Country then I usually check out Dominican Idaho or V for Victory

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person? I know a guy who used to have a blog, but alas I do not know any current bloggers. I'd like to meet the authors of Dominican Idaho, V for Victory and especially the Cavemen

10. What are you reading? Don't Tread on Me by H W Crocker III. He also wrote Triumph

Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is? I hadn't of the blog or its list of banned sites, but I am tempted to try for a banning.

I tag anyone who wants to be tagged.

No comments: