1. Catholic Memes is going strong, but I can't remember the last time LOLSaints had a new post. Its too bad LOLSaints was my favorite Catholic humor blog for quite a while. I also like that they didn't just post the meme, they also explained it and taught about the faith.
2. My neighbors across the street have set up their Christmas lights again. Its quite festive and the nativity scene is very prominent. I feel lazy since I haven't even gotten a Christmas tree or done any of my Christmas shopping. Heck, I even forgot to get an Advent calendar for my daughter.
3. Christmas is my second favorite holiday (Easter is my favorite) and it brings great joy to my heart that God deigned to become one of us and dwell among us. Not only that but He offers His human flesh and blood to us in the Eucharist, that most precious gift and intimate union of the faithful and God. Also, Christmas began the wonders that led to Easter! The Resurrection is the cornerstone of our faith and if not for Christmas there would be no body to resurrect.
4. Other reasons I like Christmas: Dr Who Christmas episodes, cooler weather, presents.
5. Life needs more guacamole.
6. Finals week next week. I can't wait for it to be over and go on Christmas break.
7. I had a random quote from Coneheads stuck in my head for the longest time: Narfle the garthok!
May God bless all who read my ramblings,
Adopt A Catholic Blog