Saturday, March 01, 2008

Parable Meme

This Lent I have been reflecting a lot on the Gospels. I have also been thinking specifically about His parables. With that in mind, I am starting a meme about Jesus' parables.
Heres how it goes:
  1. You name your five favorite parables
  2. You tag one blogger per parable.
  3. It would be nice if you linked back to this post.

My five favorite parables of Jesus:

  1. The Prodigal Son
  2. The Pharisee and the Tax Collector
  3. The Good Samaritan
  4. The Pearl of Great Price
  5. Lazarus and the Rich Man

I tag Kim, Mark, I.C., Sonny, A Simple Sinner

2 comments:

catholicandgop said...

This one is pretty cool, thanks for tagging me. Here is my answers...

http://catholicgop.blogspot.com/2008/03/5-favorite-parables.html

The Ironic Catholic said...

I'll try to get to this Saturday (my meme day), OK? This looks like fun.