Friday, October 28, 2011

7 Quick Takes 28OCT

  1. I'm taking my daughter to a birthday party tomorrow at a stable. She'll love riding on the ponies.
  2. I need to get better at time management. I keep telling myself that I don't have time to clean my house, but really I don't have time after I'm done watching TV.
  3. I'm going to try to get in the habit of reciting the Jesus Prayer: Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.
  4. The South cracks me up. Its 70 something during the day, but you still see people dressed like they're about to freeze to death.
  5. 65 days till I go on leave!
  6. Aid to the Church in Need is raising money for a seminary prep program in Sudan if you're looking for somewhere to give to charity. More info here.
  7. Please adopt a Catholic blogger in prayer. If you want leave a note to say which blog/blogger you have adopted in prayer.
May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love # 4! :)