- I learned how to get a burn permit for now on when I have fires to burn away the massive brush pile in the back of my yard that came with the house.
- At Chick Fil-A there are posted rules. #1 is "Children must always have adult supervision (Sometimes vice versa)". Is it bad if you know it applies to you?
- "Came a tribe from the north brave and bold, bearing banners of silver and gold..."
- h/t to Byzantine, Texas
- Has anyone else pressed their face onto the glass and scanned it so they can randomly send it to someone at work? See #2 above.
- My daughter bit the head off of her chocolate Santa Claus and went on and on laughing and saying how funny it was. I'm not sure whether I'm amused or disturbed.
- The 8th is the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Even though its only about two weeks from Christmas, its amazing to me how many people still think it is about Mary's pregnancy with Christ Jesus.
Adopt A Catholic Blog