Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Where is Augusta, Georgia?

The first time I came here several years ago, I had to ask "Where is Augusta, GA?".
I had never heard of the place, nor had I heard of the Master's Golf Tournament. I didn't know that Augusta was along the fall line on the Georgia/South Carolina border, but in retrospect I'm glad that I had to come here. I came here because I was leaving the seminary to become an Army Signal Officer.
Without coming here I wouldn't have Princess nor would I have found how much I love the Byzantine liturgy. So all in all, the weather and other things I don't like about this city have been outweighed by the good.

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

1 comment:

D.M. SOLIS said...

I'm glad for you, that you appreciate the place where you are and that things have worked out for you there. Peace and continued good things for you in your work and in life.

Diane