2. Today's the last day of school for Princess. We're going to spend all of next week together. Not sure what we'll do yet, but its a safe bet we'll go to the zoo.
3. The Christmas Cactus has finally died. I guess its time to throw it out.
4. I saw multiple headlines stating variants of "Pope says atheists are saved". Some things never change, the media misinterpreted and warped Pope emeritus Benedict XVI's words too.
5. "What the heart gives away is never gone ... It is kept in the hearts of others." St John of the Cross
6. Have a blessed Memorial Day! Please remember Memorial Day means something besides time off of work and the start of summer. Please pray for those who died in the service of our nation.
7. From the Archdiocese of Detroit:
On this Memorial Day, we pray for those who courageously laid down
their lives for the cause of freedom. May the example of their sacrifice
inspire in us the selfless love of your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ.
Bless the families of our fallen troops, and fill their homes and their
lives with your strength and peace.
In union with people of goodwill of every nation, embolden us to
answer the call to work for peace and justice, and thus, seek an end
to violence and conflict around the globe.
We pray through Christ our Lord.Amen
May God bless all who read my ramblings,
Adopt A Catholic Blog