Monday, May 08, 2006

Che T-shirts

I don't know about you, but I always feel sad for those fools who wear Che t-shirts. Either they've bought in to that craptastic ideology and believe the lies or they don't know who he is, just that he has some cool t-shirts.
I found some cool Che t-shirts. My two favorites are "Dead Che: Your tax dollars at work" and "I don't know who this guy is but he sure sells a lot of T-shirts!"
Considering what this guy was trying to do, its probably best that's he's dead. I don't believe in just simply having someone executed when they are an inconvenience, but criminals must often be killed to be stopped. To honor and protect life it is sometimes necessary to do away with those who bring violence to society.
The only bad thing about that is that they found his remains, brought them back to Cuba and put them in a fancy mausoleum. So now the commies have a shrine to one of their atheist gods, because let's face it they worship their leaders like gods in a twisted anti-religion.

1 comment:

Brother James said...

All religions need their saints, regardless of who their god is. Isn't there a statue of Harvey Milk somewhere in San Francisco?