Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Happy Feast Day of Sts. James and Phillip.
Today is Wednesday and I'm over the hump. That's right its all downhill from here. And after this week there is only finals week.
When finals week is finished I will finally be finished with school (at least for the time being). Its hard for me to believe sometimes, but I am 24 (on May 5) and I have been in school for 17 years.
But its coming to an end and I will have to work for a living. It actually sound like fun. I know everyone says that its better to be in school, but I think that's a load of crap. I'd much rather be working than listening to a professor (a man) go on about the various forms of feminism (oh and cliterodectomy too).
Its not that I have anything against women, its just that Thomism would be more appropriate for a Catholic seminary class. I know what the world thinks, I came here to find out what the Church teaches.

No comments: