Monday, August 09, 2010

New Page

I was playing around with Blogger today and discovered the Pages feature. I know that I'm behind the power curve but oh well. I added a page for my "Adopt a Catholic Blog" post that I put up back in 2008. You can see the link for the page in the upper right. Eight people, including myself, adopted a Catholic blog in prayer back then. Please feel free to join in and adopt one now. Please also include a link or a post on your blog, its always good to get the word out to pray for one another.

If you don't see the link its also right here.


May God bless all who read my ramblings,

2 comments:

JTS said...

Hi! Would you mind adding our blog: www.catholicheritage.blogspot.com to your links? I hope you'll be able to follow our blog yourself. God bless you! Jim

Athanasis Contra Mundum said...

Sure thing. Its in my links section now.