- Set up a new tab for browsing through the saint quizzes. I posted XV this week and no one's gotten it yet.
- One month and roughly 50 applications and resumes later, still unemployed. Thank God for my old commander who drilled into me the importance of an emergency fund.
- Random trivia: Today is the day that stoners throughout the country look forward to. Its also Hitler's birthday and the anniversary of the Columbine shootings.
- I'm refusing this year to turn on my AC until it reaches at least 95. I'm determined to pinch those pennies, but there have been a few days where the temperature got close to 90 and I almost gave in. I'm glad for some cloudy whether yesterday and today.
- With all my unexpected spare time of late, I checked out a book from the library and I've been trying to teach myself Biblical Greek. I've got the alphabet down, but I'm having trouble slogging through the conjugations and such.
- I've also been writing short stories and self-publishing them on the Amazon Kindle store, because its free, I like being a "published" author and maybe someone might actually buy them. (Yes, that was a shameless plug.)
- Glory to Jesus Christ, True God and True Man.
May God bless all who read my ramblings,
Adopt A Catholic Blog
Post a Comment