Wednesday, August 02, 2006

back to school

Today was the first day of class. So far it seems quite interesting. Among other things that I learned today, I learned that the Army Signal Corps was the first in the military to have any airplanes.
I like the training and from what I have seen so far of the Army it seems like a good career and something I would really like to do, but still I feel in my heart that something is missing. I am not sure if it is the seminary or something else, but I have lots of time to figure it out.
I also got my power cord for the lappy so now I have regular internet access AND I can get on whenever I want for as long as I want. I am rediscovering sites that I haven't seen in a few months. I came across my other blog and goodsearch for instance.
Goodsearch is a search engine that donates a penny to a charity of your choice every time you search for something on their site. I recommend using it and typing in Catholic Answers in the box below the search where you designate the charity of your choice.

No comments: