- I really think that the recent HHS mandate to provide contraceptives and abortifacients is only symptomatic of a larger more menacing power grab by the feds.
- I honestly think the only way to preserve and reestablish the balance of powers is to aggressively assert the power of the 10th amendment. After all, it was added for a reason.
- President Kennedy's embargo on Cuba is 50 years old this week. Its a shame that in those 50 years none of our presidents has done anything to end the reign of godless Communism only 90 miles off of our shores.
- "Receiving the Eucharist means adoring Him whom we receive. Only in this way do we become one with Him, and are given, as it were, a foretaste of the beauty of the heavenly liturgy. The act of adoration outside Mass prolongs and intensifies all that takes place during the liturgical celebration itself." Pope Benedict XVI
- I've certainly seem to many of us who take the reception of our Lord in the Eucharist far too lightly. "Let us return from that Table like lions breathing out fire, terrifying to the devil!" St John Chrysostom
- I'm so sick of St Valentine's Day ads. The only good thing about the day is cheap candy afterwards.
Adopt A Catholic Blog