- This week marks six years that I've been blogging on 50 Days After. So many things have happened in these six years for me personally. I was still at Mount Angel when I began blogging. Since then, I left there, went into the Army, married, had a daughter, went to Iraq, divorced, left the Army, and so much more. Who knows what will happen in the next six years? Hopefully they will be better than the last six.
- Its hard to believe, but I've been a homeowner for a whole year. I bought foreclosed house and fixed a number of things, but there's still so much more to go. Every day I seem to find something new that needs fixing or replacing.
- Still haven't yet had anyone solve Saint Quiz XV. Hint: Think of a Christian martyr killed by lions.
- I thought about something the other day. Miriam was a prophetess who sang a song after the Red Sea consumed the Egyptians. Mary sang the Magnificat after the Annunciation. It seems like with the names and the songs there should be some connection but that's as far as I got.
- A silly song that I really enjoy:
- Yesterday I found a blog that I forgot I had set up. Apparently I created it in 2004 and only posted once. I changed the name from My Random Thoughts to Life in Exile and now it has two posts. I'm thinking maybe I'll make it into a photo blog or something else artsy.
- Blessed be Jesus, true God and true Man!
Adopt A Catholic Blog