Friday, June 22, 2012

7 Quick Takes 21JUN2012

  1. A third Anglican Ordinariate was established this week and I just read that SSPX has been offered a personal prelature! I'm always glad to see us working towards the unity Jesus spoke of in John 17:21.
  2. The USCCB is revising the New American Bible translation of the New Testament. It sounds like the translation of the Mass all over again.
  3. I wrote a post this week on what I think of Praise and Worship music at Adoration. Please check it out and add your two cents!
  4. The 20th was the longest day of the year. I wish that meant that it only gets cooler outside from now on, but I know better. I just have to make it through July and August and this is a little easier now that I have enough money to justify air conditioning.
  5. Tempus fugit cum ora.
  6. This Friday I pick up  Princess to spend the week with her, including a baseball game on Thursday. Its going to be EPIC!
  7. Speaking of Princess, I almost forgot to mention to the small handful who may actually read this far, she was Chrismated and received the Eucharist for the first time this last Sunday with my parents there. It was great, except for the screaming and crying because she is painfully shy especially around men.
Check out the other Quick Takes at Conversion Diary.

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

1 comment:

kkollwitz said...

"The USCCB is revising the New American Bible translation of the New Testament." I'm virtually certain to think it's an improvement.