"O Lord, thou wilt open my lips: and my mouth shall declare thy praise."
- I was walking through Target and saw that Big Bang Theory and Awkward Family Photos have board games now. I enjoy both of those, but I sincerely doubt that they make for board games worth playing.
- My parents will fly in this week to stay for a few days. I'm excited, but my daughter doesn't remember them and is painfully shy. We'll see how well this goes. Also, since my parents will be here for Father's Day Sunday I've arranged for my daughter to be Chrismated and receive her First Communion. Again, we'll see how this goes since Chrismation involves Father applying oil to her forehead, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, chest, hands and feet. I don't know how I'll get her to stay in place for him to do that, but I'll have to figure something out.
- I saw "For Greater Glory" last night. I'm definitely getting the DVD when it comes out.
- The friend that I watched "For Greater Glory" with suggested two new blogs to me, simchafisher.wordpress.com and seraphicsinglescummings.blogspot.com. I'm checking those out as soon as I publish this posting.
- I don't know why I keep going to the local Young Adult Ministry. It seems that all they want to do is talk in terms of Protestant theology and to talk about are their feelings.
- "As the hart panteth after the fountains of water; so my soul panteth after thee, O God." --Psalm 42:1
Adopt A Catholic Blog