- I learned how to get a burn permit for now on when I have fires to burn away the massive brush pile in the back of my yard that came with the house.
- At Chick Fil-A there are posted rules. #1 is "Children must always have adult supervision (Sometimes vice versa)". Is it bad if you know it applies to you?
- "Came a tribe from the north brave and bold, bearing banners of silver and gold..."
- h/t to Byzantine, Texas
- Has anyone else pressed their face onto the glass and scanned it so they can randomly send it to someone at work? See #2 above.
- My daughter bit the head off of her chocolate Santa Claus and went on and on laughing and saying how funny it was. I'm not sure whether I'm amused or disturbed.
- The 8th is the feast of the Immaculate Conception. Even though its only about two weeks from Christmas, its amazing to me how many people still think it is about Mary's pregnancy with Christ Jesus.
Adopt A Catholic Blog
#s 5 and 6 made me laugh. When I get a scanner I'll have to try that. LOL
but of all the people who have heard of the Immaculate Conception, what percent celebrate it?
Nice animation, Contra. And I agree that it's amazing how many people (Catholics!) think that the Immaculate Conception means Jesus in Mary's womb. I asked my 12 year old the other day (to test him) what we were celebrating on December 8. His answer: Mary was conceived without sin, right? Right indeed. God bless you...
Although I'm a Latin rite Catholic, I really love the Eastern rite liturgical music. The English words are lovely, too. I know this is an Orthodox video, but it's the same liturgy.
Post a Comment