1. Nobody seems to have figured out Saint Quiz XIV yet. Hint: The spiked wheel next to her.
2. I'm taking a test for teacher certification tomorrow. I'm confident that it will go well, but prayers are appreciated.
3. I'm trying to read the entire Bible. I'm reading one book at a time. I started reading Job this week. I started to read it before, but for whatever reasons never made it all the way through. Now that I have set times when I read the Scriptures I think it will be easier to get past my short attention span.
4. Adopt a Catholic Blog in Prayer
5. The first Catholic radio station in Georgia started broadcasting last week. My house is on the very fringe of their coverage area, but its nice to listen to Saint Paul Radio in other parts of town.
6. Is there anyone else out there who thinks its inappropriate to sing/play Protestant praise & worship music during Eucharistic adoration? I like listening to it in the car, but music during adoration should lure and welcome souls into awareness and contemplation of the awesome and majestic mystery before them.
Our God is near to us!
7. Blessed be Jesus Christ, true God and true Man!
Please check out Seven Quick Takes at Conversion Diary
May God bless all who read my ramblings,
Adopt A Catholic Blog