Sunday, May 13, 2012

Thoughts on POTUSA gay marriage support

Yes, President Obama came out to support gay marriage. I wish you could see how NOT surprised I was. However, I have a couple of thoughts on this:
  • At least he's honest! I bet Mr. Clinton was in favor of it, but stayed in the closet because he didn't want to risk his political career. He's also upfront and honest about his views on abortion. I'm not saying that either of these stances are good. In fact, I find them morally repugnant, but his honesty however belated is refreshing.
  • Supposedly 60% won't change their vote because of this. How many among that 60% were polled in left wing hotbeds like NYC or LA and how many won't change their vote because they weren't going to vote for him anyways. It's not changing my vote for instance because I was never going to vote for him anyways.

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

No comments: