Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sober Catholic and Being Frank

I discovered a new blog today. Its a blog about a subject dear to me, sobriety. The blog is about staying sober. I have never been to an AA meeting but I made the decision, a little over a year ago, to quit drinking. It has made my life easier and eliminated some problems.
The blog is called Sober Catholic. Check it out.
While I was cruising around I discovered a Kiwi Catholic blog. Being Frank is a blog run by twenty something Catholic and it is apparently connected with the national Catholic newspaper in New Zealand. Check it out here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there
Thanks for linking to our site down here in little NZ. Hope to see you round the blogosphere

Agnes Day

Paulcoholic said...

Hey, thanks for the plug! Stop by anytime! http://sobercatholic.blogspot.com