Friday, January 13, 2012

7 Quick Takes 13JAN

  1. Got a few more things done from my to do list that mentioned last week. I hired someone to do a handful of the others next week also.
  2. I live in the same city as the Medical College of Georgia. Last year they changed their name to Georgia Health Sciences University and they were allocated $2 million dollars from the state to change all their signs. They only spent $200,000 because they caught wind of the merger of them and Augusta State University. So now they have a hodge podge of signs for at least another year until they merge and decide on a name.
  3. I was pleased to see that not only did the Supreme Court uphold the "ministerial exemption", but that it was unanimous.
  4. My little girl turned 4 on Monday.
  5. I saw this on Being Frank: 10 Amazing Catholics of the Year 2011
  6. 6 more weeks until my discharge.
  7. O Lord, forgive us sinners, of whom I am the greatest. Then deign to open our lips, that our mouth may proclaim your praise. Let these lips not give a kiss, like Judas, but like the thief may our belief inspire many others to repentance and salvation. Remember us all in Your Kingdom and have mercy on us.
Be sure to check out the host post for this week's 7 Quick Takes.

May God bless all who read my ramblings,

Adopt A Catholic Blog

2 comments:

RAnn said...

Best of luck with wherever the future leads you.

Barbara Schoeneberger said...

You must be at a very interesting juncture in your life.