Friday, October 05, 2007

Heaven Meme

I was over at Faith and Country with the Heaven meme. It seems like most everyone in the Catholic Blogosphere has already done it except me.
There is only one question:
How do you envision Heaven?
Ok, when I first thought about this I saw the clouds and angels with harps like on the Bugs Bunny Cartoons, etc. Then I thought some more and I remembered Marge's vision of a divided Heaven as she worried ove Bart and Homer becoming Catholics. Although that version of Heaven seemed like a lot of fun, its not really how I envision it.
When I stop and think about it, I think Heaven will be the all-encompassing sense of God: His love, joy, glory and greatness. The Bible says that the angels are forever singing "Holy Holy Holy". So it sounds like they have been singing and praising God with ceasing since their creation. I think it will be an eternity of forever basking in all Jehovah's greatness so far above our own ways. This is just my vision, I long to see how what its actually like.

I tag:
Transitus Tiber
V for Victory!

1 comment:

Anita Moore said...

A.C.M., I will be getting to this very soon!