Thursday, April 27, 2006

Planned (Klanned?) Parenthood

So in my hours cruising through the net I came across this "Death Roe" Site. It was about how thankful the people of my generation (now in our teens and twenties) should feel because our parents didn't decide to about us as part of the one-third of our generation that was aborted. That site was light and had lots of happy faces, in general somewhat uplifting despite the dark overtones of its message.
It had a link though to this site called Klanned Parenthood. The icon for it was a guy in klan hood and doctor's white overcoat with a chainsaw that dripped blood. The site is dark with bright red everywhere. Its very graphic. Anyways there main point is that abortion has had an especially bad effect on the African American community. As many black children are aborted as are born for instance. They could tone down the polemics, but it presented Planned Parenthood and the pro-abortion movement in a light that hadn't thought of before.
I didn't look at all the abortion pictures they have cause I am a wuss and it would just break my heart to see those poor children.

No comments: